27th International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG) General Assembly
The 27th International Union of Geodesy and Geophysics (IUGG) General Assembly will take place in Montreal, Canada. 2019 marks the 100th anniversary of IUGG, and the conference will be an opportunity to reflect on the accomplishments of the previous century of Earth and space science research, and look ahead to the next century of scientific advancement.
A number of scientific workshops and cultural events are planned in conjuction with the IUGG General Assembly.
- Abstract submission closes: 18 February 2019
- Travel grant applications close: 18 February 2019
- Abstract acceptance sent to participants: 30 March 2019
- Early-bird registration closes: 5 April 2019
- Scientific programme published: 31 May 2019